Camelot Hotel Blackpool
must be pre-booked to secure the space. Wi fi internet will also be available this year.
A warm and friendly welcome awaits you at this home from home environment this family run hotel in the central area of Blackpool has a large reputation for cleanliness and good quality accommodation stretching over many years. pleasant homely surroundings clean comfortable rooms renown for the cleanliness and good home cooked fresh food each of our 8 en-suite rooms has a TV, tea making facilities and a digital safe and each room has its own individual dining table in our newly refurbished spacious dining room secure garage parking available to pre book at a small fee but
Bed and Breakfast from £25 per person per night
Bed Breakfast & Evening meal from £30 per person per night
We are situated close to the town centre, Houndshill shopping centre Debenhams, the grand theatre and the opera house all on your doorstep with many local working men's clubs the famous and newly refurbished winter gardens are also very close, the tower and its ballroom and circus are within very close walking distance.
The nightclubs including one of Europe's largest super club the syndicate is just 2 streets away many are within a short walking distance as is Funny girls and many of the wonderful town center restaurant and entertainment venues including the new sands cabaret theatre club and restaurant.
We are truly a place for ALL age groups to be locally entertained and have a ground floor easy access room available for the less mobile guest.
Outsdie the hotel you can catch a short bus ride to the famous Stanley park and zoo and model village also local access to buses for Freeport (Fleetwood), Cleeveleys and Saint Annes.
The promenade is at the bottom of the street with Sea life and Maddam Tussards easily accessed and from there access to the 3 piers including the famous Legands show on the central pier with many shows on at the north pier theatre also, trams and busses to the pleasure beach are also in this area, a short tram ride takes you to the Talk of the Coast theatre bar and the Queens hotel show bar with nightly entertainment.
We cater mainly for couples ,families and mature single with only small groups being taken with a security bond required we have 2 family suites and a large family room 4 double rooms and 1 ground floor twin room suitable for a small family or disabled person.
Our full English breakfast is included in the price which has a choice of cereals or fruit juice a full cooked breakfast toast and tea or coffee. We can offer freshly prepared and cooked evening meal special diets can be catered for with bookings if we are informed in advance.
We have many special offers available!!
- Bed and breakfast from £25 per person per day
- 2017 special offer Monday to Friday bed breakfast evening dinner £125 per person
- Monday to Friday bed and breakfast £110 per person
- Optional evening meals £10 per night no evening meals Friday Saturday or Sunday
- Child prices apply up to age 10 year (negotiate when booking)
- New for 2017 family rooms Friday Saturday nights £100 per night sleeps up to 4 persons, double rooms £60 per night Friday Saturday THIS OFFER NOT AVAILABLE ON BANK HOLIDAY WEEKENDS AND SOME ILLUMINATIONS WEEKENDS
- COUPLES AND FAMILIES ONLY NO STAG OR HENS OR SIMILAR SINGLE SEX GROUP PARTIES ALLOWED WITHOUT PRIOR ARRANGEMENT WITH THE OWNER
- TO BE PAID IN FULL 7 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL
- DEPOSITS REQUIRED EQUAL TO FIRST FULL NIGHT IN FULL
- ONE NIGHT BOOKINGS PAID IN FULL ON BOOKING